- Dr. Dongcheng Wu, who runs a lab in Wuhan – the area where the deadly virus originated and is ground zero of the coronavirus pandemic, claims he has discovered a treatment for the deadly virus
- The expert in stem cell therapy said he has successfully treated nine patients who were hospitalized with novel coronavirus pneumonia
- The patients, mostly elderly and living in Wuhan, had developed serious breathing issues as well as overwhelming inflammation in their lungs
- Stem cells, often dubbed the building blocks of life, are cells that have the ability to develop into different cell types and can also help repair damaged tissue
- They are taken from adult tissue such as bone marrow or the umbilical cord
- The stem cells were injected directly into all nine patients’ veins and they all reportedly made a complete recovery within days of receiving the treatment
- Dr. Wu told DailyMailTV: ‘This treatment could potentially save thousands upon thousands of lives. Yes, it is a cure, but it is still very early in the process’
- Former director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells DailyMail.com that the CDC will need ‘clear evidence’ that any coronavirus treatment works
Dr. Dongcheng Wu (main), who runs a lab in Wuhan – ground zero of the coronavirus pandemic – claims he has discovered a treatment for the deadly virus.
It’s claimed they all made a complete recovery within days of receiving the treatment.
News of the breakthrough only reached Dr. Wu, who is partnered with American stem cell company Blue Horizon International (BHI), early last week.
‘Yes, it is a cure, but it is still very early in the process and we still have work to do.
‘We need to finish the clinical trials to confirm whether the stem cell therapy is safe and efficacy to treat novel coronavirus pneumonia.’
Stem cells, often dubbed the building blocks of life, are cells that have the ability to develop into different cell types. They can also help repair damaged tissue.
Dr. Brian Mehling, co-founder of BHI, is working closely with Dr. Wu on the research and said the results of the medical trials are ‘astounding’.
‘As the coronavirus outbreak unraveled, coincidentally it started in Wuhan, China which is where our stem cell labs have been for over a decade,’ he explained.
‘A lot of people were coming down with severe pulmonary pneumonia, pulmonary fibrosis and ultimately they were dying.
‘But it’s not the viral load that kills them it’s the pulmonary complications that develop, just like influenza.
‘So our research found that stem cells are extremely effective in decreasing inflammation and also enabling the body to repair damaged tissue.
‘So we thought what the heck, let’s give it a shot. We gave nine patients, who were in hospital with severe, acute pulmonary dysfunction, we gave them core blood stem cells via IV and 100 percent of them got better, so of course we were astounded.’
Fill Out The Below To Schedule
Your Consultation Today:
Fill out your information above and click “Submit ” and a member of our staff will reach out to schedule your consultation with our office.
Address: 4540 Southside Blvd Suite #401, Jacksonville, FL 32216
We are not claiming a cure or treatment for COVID-19. We are advocating for healthy living, increased hygiene measures, and immune boosting therapies for those looking to decrease their risks to this virus. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please seek medical care immediately. Regenerative Medicine immune boosting therapy options are not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, or cure any of these conditions. We recommend you seek professional medical care immediately if you are sick or feel as though you are showing the beginning symptoms of illness.