Jax Fl Stem Cells|7 Powerful Reasons Stem Cell Injections For Should Be Considered Over Surgery.
Stem cell therapy near me is one of the fastest growing search phrases in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. Why?
Because stem cell injections are getting people out of pain without the threats and challenges associated with
surgical procedures. The drugs leading up to the point when most people finally relent and have surgery will
often take a very strong toll on the body. But the painkillers that are part of the normal aftercare of
surgery really have been literally killing people.
The addictions and the loss of quality of life because of the powerful
pills have a long and horrifically sad ripple impact on families.
Stem cell shots do not carry those same ramifications. Not only do they not carry those ripple effects,
they actually have a ripple effect of positive things happening for families, because of being able to
get out of pain and actually doing family activities again. And the dangers associated with hospitalizations,
including infections which sadly kill an astonishing amount of people each year, are radically
Can Stem Cells Help You?
There is not a way to answer that question without a diagnosis and consultation, but the chances
are good that if you’re suffering from chronic joint pains in your knees, hips, shoulders, and more then it is
not uncommon to not only get pain relief, but stem cells have even essentially reversed the joint damage.
For those of us that have reached a certain age, then the Star Trek days and the stuff of science fiction is really not science fiction anymore.
And to think, you can get these amazing benefits without invasive painful surgery, and the extremely painful rehab associated.
Repairs are still needed in many cases and surgery may be a part of what is needed, but when given the choice of ‘patching up’ or
regenerating new, then if feasible for your medical condition then it makes sense to seek the regenerative options over the cut open and try to fix option.
Here are 7 Reasons Most People Would Prefer Stem Cell Therapy
Over Taking Pills or Having Surgery:
1) It’s just a shot so your healing time from the procedure is basically
non-existent, but stem cells accelerate healing for injuries and wounds.
2) Most patients get the benefits of a significant reduction of pain, no matter how long-standing or chronic.
3) Reduction in need for painkillers. This aspect alone is a lifesaver!
4) An increase in joint function, flexibility, and range of motion which means you can join family functions and
do things with your significant other that you may not have even had the mind to do because of the level of pain.
5) Reduction in the risk of future joint injury because your tissues regenerate and allow you to move to strengthen yourself.
6) Decreases nerve damage risks because of the non-invasive aspect of the procedure.
7) A new normal is achieved because you can actually get back to the activities that you love.
Can gel shots and cortisone knee injections hurt you?
According to Mayo clinic, they say that the dangers of cortisone shots are:
- Joint infection.
- Nerve damage.
- Thinning of skin and soft tissue around the injection site. Temporary flare of pain and inflammation in the joint.
- Tendon weakening or rupture.
- Thinning of nearby bone (osteoporosis)
- Whitening or lightening of the skin around the injection site.
Why risk more pains because of a shot, when you have the option of regenerative medicine that helps your body do what it is
designed to do? Heal. Regenerate. Renew. Rebuild.
If you want to learn more about stem cells without having to pay any money then you should attend one of the Free Seminars we provide.
It’s an information packed, question and answer session. If you decide you want to look into the services after you attend the Free Seminar, then you can, but if it’s not for you, then at least you’ve learned more about it.
So you can’t lose. Just go to our home page and look at the top of the page for the Free Seminar link.